We offer a comprehensive suite of services to meet the diverse needs of our clients, including:
- Research Question Development. Help develop questions interesting to you that contribute to the field and are appropriate in scope for a dissertation/thesis-level project.
- Prospectus/Concept Paper. Provide guidance to develop unique, testable research questions.
- Literature Review. Help develop literature search strategy, select sources, critically evaluate, and organize into a coherent framework. Tell a coherent story that establishes a solid background to address the research questions.
- Methodology. Quantitative or qualitative? Assist with research design, participant recruitment, survey instrument selection, sampling method, statistical tests, and reflect in Methodology chapter.
- Dissertation Statistics. SPSS® set-up and output.
- Data Collection and Management. Assist with IRB application form. Address data collection issues before they occur, set up databases and create procedures to maintain data integrity.
- Quantitative Data Analysis. These services are described on our Statistics page.
- Qualitative Data Analysis. Recommend methodology for qualitative research design, data coding and analysis, including studies using a mixed-methodology. How to conduct effective interviews, identify a theoretical orientation for qualitative data analysis, enhance the credibility and reliability of your research findings, interpret your findings, results and conclusions. Common approaches to data analysis we suggest are grounded theory, phenomenology, ethnography, and narrative.
- Results & Findings. Help produce statistical reporting including SPSS output files and develop Chapter 4 to report and interpret findings in light of research questions/hypotheses.
- Editing/APA 6. We provide an in-depth review of your writing and edit your manuscript for content, style, tone, clarity, level of detail, organization, grammar, and punctuation. We review content/flow to ensure that concepts are adequately developed, tables and figures are used appropriately, and the prose are persuasive. We will edit awkward passages and insert new content, when needed. Format using APA 6.
- Respond to Comments. Decipher and integrate feedback from committee members to appropriately address comments & concerns. Proactively communicate with committee members and problem-solve issues.
- Oral Defense Preparation. Develop PowerPoint and prepare for oral defense (Research Proposal and Final).